Minneapolis DJ's St. Paul, Twin Cities Area DJ Services
Serving MN since 1998, we are dedicated to serving Minneapolis, St Paul and the Twin Cities Area with professional Wedding and Special Event Services. Our Experienced Wedding DJ's are dedicated to accommodate you and all your needs from start to finish. We do travel and perform anywhere in Minnesota and beyond. We are Minnesota Wedding Professionals.
1. always provide a written Agreement.
2. bring backup equipment to each show.
3. only use Industry Standard Professional Equipment.
4. prefer to play what the audience wants, unless you do not want us to. We DO NOT have a set play list that we follow. We take requests and try to play them at the best and appropriate times.
5. dress according to your needs; we usually wear comfortable dress attire, button up polo, slacks and dress shoes.
6. try to keep the volume at a reasonable level for all guests.
7. meet with every client (unless it is not necessary) before an event takes place. We allow you to choose music that you would like and allow you to plan your entertainment throughout the night.
8. want your input and suggestions. Any information about your friends and family can help us to choose the best mix of music for your guests. Also we allow you to choose as much music as you would like for your event.
9. offer wedding ceremony music and can compose and mix custom tracks. We are also willing to work hand in hand with singers or musicians.
10. offer dinner/social music and let you choose the style you prefer.
11. will play overtime in most cases. A typical show is about four hours, if everyone is having a good time we are happy to run a little longer.
12. can do karaoke too... around 50,000 songs.
13. allow our clients to be interactive and to call the shots if they choose.
14. offer cheaper rates than most DJ Services, thus it is a nice gesture to offer a gratuity to your DJ. This is not included in the cost and is not expected. Offering a tip is completely at your discretion. IE: typical gratuities are around 5-15% of the total cost. But we do not require a fee for tips or any hidden charges at anytime.
15. Why choose us over a band? Bands are a great source of entertainment, but they can never have as wide of a repertoire as we do. No matter how good the band is, they will never sound as good as the original artist recordings. Also, we play non stop.
16. don't take any breaks unless they are required for announcing, accidents, power outages or the rare occasion of equipment overload or malfunction.
We also offer many more services than most of our competition:
• FREE Consultations
• Event Planning
• Custom Music
• Ceremony Music
• Dinner Music
• Reception Photos
• Slide show Creation
• DVD Creation
• Games & Props
• Invitation Print & Design
• Master of Ceremonies
• Projector Rental
• Photo booth Rental
• Referrals & Affiliates
• Emergency Service
• FREE Wedding Checklist
• And Much More! - Fun DJ in MN
Need a Cheaper Dj Service? Check out our Discount Division!
What is typically the part of a Wedding Reception that everyone remembers or talks about the next day? The Dance and how fun or lame it was! Many other vendors and Wedding professionals charge a lot more than the DJ does.... but why? Why is everyone willing to pay thousands for Photography, food, dresses, etc, and then feel like paying a few hundred for a DJ is expensive. The entertainment at any event is VERY important and nearly 95% of married couples say they would have spent more time and money on the entertainment portion of their weddings! Hintidy hint hint!!!
FREE Wedding Listings: MN Wedding Vendors